BECOME A PARTNER
Collaborate, Advocate and Catalyze Change with Us
Partners may include capacity building organizations, intermediary organizations, consultants, philanthropic organizations, academic institutions, and professional associations.
Those interested in becoming a member of the National Association of Climate Resilience Planners must affirm the following:
- Authentically collaborating with grassroots groups practicing climate resilience planning, including fundraising to support these collaborations;
- Promoting the CDCRP Framework, index of resources, and narratives for community-driven climate resilience planning processes via their organizational websites, listservs, key forums, and in day-to-day work;
- Activating internal review to evaluate their own organization’s alignment with community-driven climate resilience planning practices;
- Directing resources to effective grassroot resilience efforts;
- Engaging in procedural justice; ensuring community voices and expertise are valued and equitably shapes planning and implementation processes from start to finish.
- Working with NACRP Network Manager to respectfully and equitably partner with NACRP.
Partners are also encouraged to:
- Implement internal restructuring of their own organization to better align values and practices with community-driven climate resilience planning;
Benefits of Partnership
Belonging to a community of practice through:
- Access to a national network of practitioners via our member-only listserv, bi-annual gathering, quarterly peer calls, and peer mentoring,
- Staying informed with our monthly newsletter, featuring member spotlights, funding and job opportunities, resources, and blogs.
- Hands-on support for community-driven planning projects through access to small grants
- Free member-only discounts to trainings and workshops, like our VISION | POWER | SOLUTIONS workshop series.
- Facilitative leadership training through our certification program and opportunities to facilitate community-driven planning processes through our facilitator referral network.
- Access to technical assistance through our resource hub and our growing online resource library.
- A voice in the direction of the network and opportunities to influence collective actions and endorsements of the network.
Partnership fees are $150 - $350 a year, based on your organization’s budget.